Cost of living in Corunna, Spain vs Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,132 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.807 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 2,200 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,883 (€2,333) in Corunna.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)