Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,292 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.819 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,846 (€2,254) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 2 hours ago)