Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,503 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,738 (€2,084) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)