Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,115 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.757 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,863 (€3,780) in Corunna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)