Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,203 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.770 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,997 (€3,892) in Corunna.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)