Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,268 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.749 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,710 (€3,618) in Corunna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)