Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,558 prices entered by 155 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,890 (€2,273) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €14 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (14 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)