Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,392 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.794 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 4% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,727 (€2,174) in Corunna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (43 minutes ago)