Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||- 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,515 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 88% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 199 (Bs 18,729,221) in Coro.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)