Cost of living comparison between Coro, Venezuela and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 778 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07095 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 75% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,689 (Bs 80,179) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)