Cost of living comparison between Coro, Venezuela and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,047 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07103 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 56% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,080 (Bs 71,525) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)