Cost of living comparison between Cork, Ireland and Amman, Jordan
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.771 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,073 prices entered by 114 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 35% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,047 (€5,252) in Cork to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)