Cost of living in Cork, Ireland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.773 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,631 prices entered by 172 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cork (Ireland) is 32% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)