Cost of living in Corfu, Greece compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,035 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.751 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corfu (Greece) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,124 (€4,161) in Corfu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bonn costs €2.71 (about 2 hours ago)