Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,445 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.827 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 10% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,434 (€1,735) in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)