Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00107 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,008 (CH$2,812,454) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)