Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,071 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22329 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,003 (R$ 17,926) in Contagem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)