Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,467 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19443 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,610 (R$ 8,279) in Contagem.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (42 minutes ago)