Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00649 JOD / DZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 46% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,680 (258,763 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)