Cost of living comparison between Constantine, Algeria and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 778 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00643 JOD / DZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 46% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,756 (273,222 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ramallah costs 8 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)