Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00654 JOD / DZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 45% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 877 (134,059 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (44 minutes ago)