Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,427 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16574 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,838 (11,091 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £43 (5 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $8 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (43 minutes ago)