Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,480 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17052 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,844 (10,815 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (2 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)