Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,184 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16694 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,918 (11,492 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (39 minutes ago)