Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,466 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 JOD / GNF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 21% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,928 (24,496,868 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (29 minutes ago)