Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,202 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00008 JOD / GNF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 20% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,890 (50,969,812 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bursa costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)