Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,407 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00008 JOD / GNF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,257 (28,262,307 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $17,445 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (44 minutes ago)