Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,270 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00008 JOD / GNF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 19% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,730 (48,649,535 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $89 (about 2 hours ago)