Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,143 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00008 JOD / GNF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 20% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,890 (50,518,441 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)