Cost of living comparison between Conakry, Guinea and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 994 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00008 JOD / GNF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,074 (52,650,761 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (about 2 hours ago)