Cost of living in Compiegne, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,366 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.832 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 58% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,681 (€3,223) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Inverness costs £20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)