Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,627 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04138 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 45% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 930 (ARS $22,487) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)