Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04132 JOD / ARS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 790 (ARS $19,117) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prishtina costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨80 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 33 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gibraltar costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Cambridge costs £1.70 (about 1 hour ago)