Cost of living in Comayagua, Honduras compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,244 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03036 JOD / HNL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,732 (L 89,990) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)