Cost of living comparison between Comayagua, Honduras and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 818 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03133 JOD / HNL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comayagua (Honduras) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,568 (L 81,974) in Comayagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)