Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 48%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00460 JOD / LKR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,503 prices entered by 218 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 44% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)