Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.829 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,562 prices entered by 142 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,427 (€1,721) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (38 minutes ago)