Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.753 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,349 prices entered by 129 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)