Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,907 prices entered by 173 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)