Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.875 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,805 prices entered by 160 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,538 (€1,758) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Omaha, Nebraska costs $2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.99 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)