Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 50%|
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01037 JOD / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,637 prices entered by 153 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 65% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 564 (₨54,408) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)