Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,531 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10273 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,115 ($b10,850) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)