Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 833 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10318 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,858 ($b18,013) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)