Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,542 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10327 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,081 ($b10,468) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $59 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (about 1 hour ago)