Cost of living comparison between Cochabamba, Bolivia and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10301 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,906 ($b18,504) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)