Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,620 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10313 JOD / BOB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 969 ($b9,398) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (20 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)