Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,408 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.822 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 13% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,913 (€2,327) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)