Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,581 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 16% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,854 (€2,218) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hong Kong costs HK$2,498 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (about 2 hours ago)