Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,523 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.833 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 17% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,985 (€2,383) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)