Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,734 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03974 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,088 (Mex$ 27,380) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)