Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,366 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03792 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,775 (Mex$ 46,817) in Ciudad Juárez.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)