Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,130 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07093 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 67% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,009 (Bs 70,617) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)