Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,507 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07108 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 27% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,151 (Bs 30,256) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)