Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 905 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07092 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 70% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,109 (Bs 72,038) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (36 minutes ago)