Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,037 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00012 JOD / PYG
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 31% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,254 (18,417,798 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)