Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,429 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 61% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 630 (Bs 59,418,865) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (43 minutes ago)