Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,042 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07095 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 16% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,491 (Bs 49,202) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Leipzig costs €0.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)