Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,122 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.763 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,009 (€3,944) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (32 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)