Cost of living comparison between City of San Marino, San Marino and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.770 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,786 (€3,619) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (38 minutes ago)