Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,560 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,846 (€2,208) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$186 (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jyväskylä costs €50 (40 minutes ago)