Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,407 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,653 (€1,989) in City of San Marino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)