Cost of living comparison between City of San Marino, San Marino and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 991 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.756 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,773 (€3,670) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)