Cost of living comparison between Chungju, South Korea and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 783 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,197 (₩5,100,602) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)