Cost of living comparison between Chungju, South Korea and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 991 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00061 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,020 (₩4,969,871) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jackson, Mississippi costs $149 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$200 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alexandria costs E£ 455,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)