Cost of living comparison between Chuncheon, South Korea and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00062 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,960 (₩4,759,478) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)