Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,205 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02022 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,178 (107,729 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)