Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,452 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02260 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,354 (59,912 ฿) in Chumphon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (27 minutes ago)