Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,737 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49709 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 40% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,384 (NZ$8,820) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (24 minutes ago)