Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49993 JOD / NZD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,744 prices entered by 188 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 41% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)