Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,736 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.507 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 45% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,709 (NZ$9,282) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 20,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (about 3 hours ago)