Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,597 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.503 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 44% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,312 (NZ$8,581) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)