Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,555 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10673 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,345 (元12,598) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)