Cost of living in Chongqing, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,411 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10456 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chongqing (China) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,465 (元14,013) in Chongqing.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)