Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,542 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00853 JOD / BDT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,169 (Taka 137,078) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (27 minutes ago)