Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,623 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00860 JOD / BDT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,175 (Taka 136,660) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)