Cost of living comparison between Chittagong, Bangladesh and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 999 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00898 JOD / BDT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,205 (Taka 245,454) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (33 minutes ago)