Cost of living in Chittagong, Bangladesh compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,410 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00876 JOD / BDT
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chittagong (Bangladesh) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,328 (Taka 151,603) in Chittagong.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (43 minutes ago)