Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,176 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01225 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,981 (руб 161,686) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)