Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,570 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01252 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,073 (руб 85,712) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)