Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01250 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,007 (руб 160,576) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (40 minutes ago)