Cost of living comparison between Chita, Russia and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01110 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,839 (руб 165,633) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)