Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,725 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03533 JOD / MDL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 58% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,252 (35,421 Leu) in Chişinău.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (about 2 hours ago)