Cost of living comparison between Chincha Alta, Peru and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20953 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,196 (S/. 15,254) in Chincha Alta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Leeuwarden costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)