Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21889 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,674 (S/. 12,214) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)