Cost of living comparison between Chilpancingo, Mexico and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 823 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03819 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,671 (Mex$ 43,752) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)