Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,163 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03707 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,630 (Mex$ 43,957) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)