Cost of living in Chilpancingo, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,056 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03298 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chilpancingo (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,561 (Mex$ 47,327) in Chilpancingo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (34 minutes ago)