Cost of living in Chillan, Chile compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,626 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00111 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chillan (Chile) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,190 (CH$1,070,362) in Chillan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (33 minutes ago)