Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,288 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21817 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,123 (S/. 9,733) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)