Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,590 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21884 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,136 (S/. 5,192) in Chiclayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (41 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)