Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,407 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00640 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 70% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,063 (¥478,403) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 2 hours ago)