Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,502 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00623 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,134 (¥503,023) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$429 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)