Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,364 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00637 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,190 (¥501,101) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)