Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,066 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00623 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,594 (¥898,045) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (23 minutes ago)