Cost of living in Chiba, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,196 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00631 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiba (Japan) is 74% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,661 (¥897,177) in Chiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)