Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,599 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02269 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,490 (65,677 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Satu Mare costs 30 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)