Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,398 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02127 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,244 (58,487 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)