Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,267 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02050 JOD / THB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,266 (110,528 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (about 1 hour ago)