Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01998 JOD / THB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,439 prices entered by 136 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (28 minutes ago)