Cost of living comparison between Chiang Mai, Thailand and Amman, Jordan
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02030 JOD / THB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,214 prices entered by 119 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)