Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,052 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02573 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 46% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,765 (68,599₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)