Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,326 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02722 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 966 (35,481₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)