Cost of living in Chernivtsi, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,148 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02628 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chernivtsi (Ukraine) is 46% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,768 (67,277₴) in Chernivtsi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)