Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,181 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01236 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,329 (руб 188,485) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)