Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,342 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01146 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,120 (руб 97,798) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (23 minutes ago)