Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01191 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,475 (руб 123,814) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (35 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)