Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,555 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01230 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,162 (руб 94,452) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)