Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,377 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,657 (€1,986) in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mbabane costs Lilangeni45 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nottingham costs £508 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)