Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,567 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01240 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 970 (руб 78,284) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (38 minutes ago)