Cost of living comparison between Chelyabinsk, Russia and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 850 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01137 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,562 (руб 137,397) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (about 1 hour ago)