Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,584 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01233 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 45% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 983 (руб 79,708) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (35 minutes ago)