Cost of living in Chelyabinsk, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,396 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01198 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chelyabinsk (Russia) is 48% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 880 (руб 73,461) in Chelyabinsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (33 minutes ago)