Cost of living in Cheboksary, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01192 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cheboksary (Russia) is 52% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 870 (руб 72,936) in Cheboksary.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (24 minutes ago)