Cost of living comparison between Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.534 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 17% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,521 (C$6,596) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (26 minutes ago)