Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,618 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.570 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,007 (C$3,523) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$45 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (30 minutes ago)