Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,470 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.564 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,144 (C$3,799) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (40 minutes ago)