Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,832 prices entered by 214 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 37% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)