Cost of living comparison between Charleston, South Carolina, United States and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,143 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Charleston, South Carolina (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,527 ($6,400) in Charleston, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)