Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,345 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22336 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,652 (R$ 11,873) in Chapeco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)