Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,479 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22442 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,440 (R$ 6,418) in Chapeco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (39 minutes ago)