Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,426 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,921 (€2,312) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €13 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (28 minutes ago)