Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,567 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.839 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,758 (€2,096) in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)